AIM
rebornMCW

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

This game is addicting

Probably because the last song keeps kicking my ass at 78% on hard but this is fun nonetheless! Great game!

Looming Looming

Finally Beat It!

Would give it a 10 out of 10 but the game simply drove me to madness at some points. Very gratifying when I got all the portals though. It had great atmosphere, writing, exploration, and puzzles. Im not the best at puzzles (still can't beat Braid) but I do enjoy them time to time. Great game.

Dodgin Beats: Sonic Dodgin Beats: Sonic

My god is this hard

After I beat the first song, I was feeling good. After that, I get easily surrounded its crazy. Kinda fun though

bloo-apple responds:

I am not sure how to really hard to make the difficulties for the songs when I am making them, so I just do a bunch of difficulties all around. I mean I am able to blow through all these songs no problem, but when I watch my parents play they keep falling into the same traps over and over. So all I can think of is practice and remember the directions the note come from every time you play. Thanks for reviewing, this is always good to note. :)

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Very fun and hard

I rage quit on level 5, to save my sanity. Fun the whole way though

OCD+ OCD+

Bah

Left my 360 controller on the K key, came back an hour later and got nothing. Lame! Funny game.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Bah, this is good

Making my head hurt. What do I do on the space level!

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

The dinosaur high five!

Thats what really won it for me was the ending.

Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Addicting at its finest

Love every bit of this game. Favorite game indeed.

PixellatedImpressionism17 PixellatedImpressionism17

You're 17, Stop it

Just stop it. This is unhealthy and you know it. Anyways Generic Hentai Quiz #1467 deserves a flat out 0. It Takes no skill whatsoever to make this. Everyone giving anything above 0 is typing their reviews with one hand. What are you gonna make tommorrow? Hentai Quiz V2.0? Couse you are. Got nothing better to do then program these crappy generic games with one hand on the keyboard. Start making games you can be proud of and can show your friends, not this. You cant honestly say this took you more then an hour to make. Flat out 0.

Elite-Sniper responds:

FUCK YOU PRISON WHORE! GO DIE IN THE HOLE THAT I BRUTALLY MADE YOU WITH YOUR MOTHER CHAINED TO A DUMPSTER!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

God-like!

I've literally spent like 2 and a half hours with this game and I felt such satisfaction when I beat it. The cutscenes are totally worth it. This is a damn good flash game. It would drive me nuts trying to figure out how to get to the next place. The Music is damn superior. Masterminds behind the music. The script is surprisingly good and bad ass. There is no one else like Johnny Rocketfingers!