AIM
rebornMCW

Taste So Good (Official Animated Music Video) Taste So Good (Official Animated Music Video)

I've seen this several times through finding new things each time. I like the individual stories going on and their conclusions. Really solid music video direction, the song is not my favorite but works well with the visuals. Good job!

digsBot responds:

Ah man, that means a ton coming from you! B)

Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

I've already watched this 4 times all the way through, I love it! Animation is great, the delivery of the jokes are really funny, voice acting is wonderful. So good! I'm gonna go hit the showers.

thanks!

Raw Latex Raw Latex

What a beautiful world to live in. Great animation as always! The dad was hilarious. The sax head strap on is probably my preferred weapon of choice. The backgrounds are really well drawn and quite nice to look at. Hope to see even more from you!

thanks.

Breaking The Laws Breaking The Laws

This was an excellent animation. Very kid friendly. Laughed pretty hard at the end as well. Walking animation is also quite slick. Definitely looking forward to more of your animations.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Oh my god that was so great. I favorite'd your trailer awhile ago so when I saw this up, I closed the curtains, dim the lights, got ready for the experience. You did not disappoint. I loved everything about this, it clearly is one of the best constructed films on newgrounds to date. The atmosphere of it all is so dark it's sometimes uncomfortable to view which is perfect! The music is amazing too, I want the theme soon as I can get my hands on it. Great great film, you get all the stars!

Opium Cop Opium Cop

That was pretty damn funny! I laughed my ass off when he asked for a light a second time. The animation and backgrounds are beautiful as always. The smoke effect and water effect from the toilet is pretty damn great too. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

thanks!

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Those were some epic cupcakes

Animation is slick, characters are spot on including voices, I laughed a bit, overall a really good movie. They also look quite delicious. SO MUCH FROSTING!

The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat

Wait a minute.

Why would he fall from that deep in space?! Also this was pretty snazzy.

ArtyomL responds:

Yeah, I asked myself this question more than once, but then I was like, whatever!
And yes, snazzy this was indeed, thank you :)

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Thats amazing work!

Amazing all across the boards. I love all the styles you did your character in and the song. Really unique idea and I cant wait for the extended version!

Power Rangers! Black Power Rangers! Black

Animation is slick!

I used to love Power Rangers as a kid. Watching this didnt really trigger anything too nostalgic but it was nice to see some great animation. The shading was great along with the angles. My only complaint and its a big one, is the audio. The sound effects used were quite bland and boring. The lack of a theme or anything for that matter really bore me. I will be awaiting your next one though.